This download includes:
- A 8 page PDF with over 20 pictures detailing how to crochet your very own Graduation Owl.
- PDF is written in English using US crochet terms.
Materials you will need:
- 4.5 mm Size G Crochet Hook
- 2 - 10mm Black Safety Eyes
- Stuffing, Tapestry Needle
- Worsted Weight Yarn - Light Brown, Brown, Black, White, Yellow
Stitches you'll need to know (AMERICAN / US TERMS):
- Single Crochet, Slip Stitches, Decreasing, Increasing, Magic Circles, Color Changes, Picking up stitches, Half Double Crochet, Double Crochet, Triple Crochet
Finished doll, if using the specified hook and yarn weight will be approximately 7" tall. Enjoy making your very own graduation owl!
This pattern is available for free on my website: SatuStitches.com
Downloadable 8 page PDF with over 20 pictures that guide you into crocheting your very own graduation owl.